ASUS ZenFone GO 4.5 LTE is the latest entry level smartphone launched by the Taiwanese brand ASUS. Priced at pocket-friendly ₹6999, it comes in bright and trendy colours and enables users to enjoy 4G connectivity at a very affordable price.
So let’s check out what it offers:
ASUS ZenFone Go is a dual-SIM (dual standby) 4G smartphone. It has a 4.5” FWVGA display with 854×480 resolution (380 nits). It is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor, 1GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 8GB internal storage which is expandable to 128GB using the Micro-SD card. Users of ZenFone Go can also avail 100 GB of Google Drive storage free for 2 years. It runs on Marshmallow 6.0 with highly customizable ZenUI. It has 2,070mAh Lithium-Ion, Removable battery.
As with all ZenFones, GO 4.5 LTE is also equipped with ASUS’ PixelMaster technology. It has 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera. It has 11 camera modes including the Low-light mode for better photographs in lowlight, the Backlight (HDR) mode, the Manual mode and the Beautification mode.
The back panel has a metallic IMR hairline finish with diamond-cutting technology. It measures 3.5 mm at its thinnest edge. It has an ergonomic arc form and the Rear Key design for more comfortable handling. The smartphone will be available with Hairline finish in Silver Blue, Gold, and Silver colors and with Matte finish in Glamour Red color.
ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE has the highly customizable ZenUI. The customization features include changing of themes, icons and scroll effects. It also has touch and motion gestures (including double tap to wake up the screen). These touch and motion gestures add to the convenience of using the device and work as easily accessible shortcuts. The smartphone also has a dual microphone for noise cancellation. It also has Blulight Filter to make it more comfortable to view over a longer period of time.
The new variant of Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE is available at Amazon and leading retail stores across India at the price of ₹6999/-.
Overall, the device seems good enough to meet the basic smartphone needs of users. But if the user likes playing heavy games, the 8GB ROM/1GB RAM might not be able to support it very well. In terms of appearance and features, it scores quite well for an entry level smartphone.
Key Specification of ASUS ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE
- Product Name: Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE
- Model: ZB450KL
- Operating system: Brand-new ASUS ZenUI with Android 6.0
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 1.0 GHz quad-core CPU, Adreno 306 GPU
- Memory and storage: LPDDR3 1GB RAM; 8GB ROM, Micro-SD card support up to 128GB
- Google Drive 100GB (2 years),
- Battery: 2,070mAh Lithium-Ion, Removable battery
- Display: 4.5” FWVGA 854×480 (380 nits), Bluelight filter
- PixelMaster cameras: 2MP + 8MP (front and rear)
- PixelMaster features: Low-light mode / Backlight (HDR) mode / Enhanced Beautification mode
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0
- Connectors: 3.5mm audio jack, dual SIM , micro USB
- Sensors: Accelerometer, E-Compass, proximity, ambient-light,
- Color Variants: Matte finish – Glamour Red / Hairline (IMR) finish – Silver blue, Gold, Silver
- Dimension / Weight: 136.5 x 66.7 x 3.6~11.2 mm / 135g
- Availability: Amazon & Major Offline stores
- Price of LG Go 4.5 LTE: ₹6999/-