When we talk about air pollution, we generally think about the air outside. However, it is a fact that the air inside our homes can get quite polluted too. As the increasing pollution is causing a rise in various health problems, air purifiers are no longer a luxury. That is why, many consumer electronic brands are launching air purifiers in Indian market.
Recently, LG Electronics too launched its Air Purifiers range – LG PuriCare. Three different models of air purifiers have been launched by LG. These are LG PuriCare AS40GWWKO, LG PuriCare AS60GDWTO, LG PuriCare AS95GDWTO
Commenting on the launch Kim-Ki-Wan- MD- LG Electronics India said “Our driving principle is to ensure that products are introduced basis key consumer insights. Health and hygiene are key concerns of consumers and they are looking for solutions to improve the same. Air quality has been of pressing concern for consumers, based on this insight we have developed the latest LG air purifiers, with PM 1.0 Sensor. This distinctive feature purifies even super-ultra dust particles from the air.’’
The main features of LG PuriCare Air Purifiers are:
- Range of air purification: The PuriCare air purifiers are capable of providing 360 degree purification. That is, they can absorb pollutants from all directions. They are equipped with Axial-Centrifugal fan, and Guide vane with Chevron Nozzle which gives it 20% extra powerful, compared to conventional air purifiers.
- Clean Booster: The LG PuriCare air purifiers have Clean Booster feature which creates a circulation air stream. It can maintain a clean air flow up to 7.5 m away. This helps in distributing the clean air around the room.
- 6 – Step Filtration For Complete Protection: LG PuriCare air purifiers have 360° filters for getting rid of micro particles, harmful gases and odors. The 6 step filter has been designed to eliminate various kinds of dust and harmful gases.
- PM 1.0 Smart Sensor & Display: LG Air Purifiers have Smart Display which indicates the pollution level using different colour lights. These air purifiers can also give a real-time reading of indoor smell and ultra-fine dust. They have smart PM 1.0 gas sensor which automatically sets the air flow and operation cycle.
- Baby Care Mode: This mode allows the air purifier to direct the clean air at low places where babies stay. These air purifiers are also designed to clean bottom air close to the floor intensively softly.
- Smart ThinQ: LG PuriCare Smart ThinQ helps to check filter lifespan and pollution level, and control the air purifier from anywhere.
- Quite Operation: With this feature, the air purifiers can keep noise levels as low as 20dB while purifying the air.