TechnoTreats is managed by Jyoti Arora. Jyoti is a novelist. She is helplessly addicted to books, but she loves technology. too. That’s what resulted in this blog TechnoTreats. Jyoti enjoys trying out and writing about cool gadgets, websites, and apps. She especially enjoys doing smartphone reviews and discovering unique and useful apps.
Get in touch with Jyoti by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or send a message using the Contact Form given below.
If you wish to contact Jyoti regarding a GUEST POST, please read the Guest Post Guidelines first.
Terms for Guest Posts on TechnoTreats:
I welcome guest posts for TechnoTreats. However, I do expect that you have at least checked out the blog before sending us a guest post request. TechnoTreats carries articles about cool gadgets, apps, and websites. So any well-written article about such topics is welcome. I particularly like receiving listicles.
But before you send me a query, do read the following points:
- The article you send should be relevant to TechnoTreats.
- It should be grammatically and factually correct.
- The article should be plagiarism free. It MUST NOT be posted anywhere else before or after getting published on TechnoTreats.
- It should be at least 1000 words long.
- Your article should be high quality and informative. It should not be promotional.
- I reserve the right to edit the post.
- It should have at least two links to relevant and high authority sites and at least one internal link.
- No Affiliate Links allowed.
- Submit your article with relevant images.
- I giveaway only 1 dofollow link in a free guest post. You may include it in the post or the author’s bio.
- Include the word ‘sweet’ somewhere in your query message so I know you have read the guidelines. Any query without it may be rejected outright.
- If you want to be featured as the author of the post, send your short bio, website link, and photo with your article.
- I reserve the right to reject the post if I consider it unsuitable for TechnoTreats.
Thanks for reading the guidelines. Please leave your message in the Contact Form, or send your guest post queries, review requests, etc. at email@example.com.